Focus on Fiction and Story Collection (short stories)
1. My first goal would be to fill the library with more diverse books with characters from different places and cultures. I want it to be the norm and not just a separate unit where we are studying a different country.
2. My second goal is that the students can find their books more independently. I would like to be able to give the students a call number and they know where to go without my help.
3. My third goal is to raise my check out numbers. I want to get more books into the students hands.
4. My fourth goal is to get the students to all know the difference between fiction and non-fiction books just by looking at the library label.
5. My fifth goal is to get the fourth graders to help with the younger grades more. I think it is a great activity when I have the older kids help with the younger grades with reading, computers, or checking out books.
The 3 strategies you picked from the Academic Achievement Plan spiral bound book.
Omaha Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, age, genetic information, citizenship status, or economic status in its programs, activities and employment and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following individual has been designated to address inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Superintendent of Schools, 3215 Cuming Street, Omaha, NE 68131 (531-299-9822).
Las Escuelas Públicas de Omaha no discriminan basados en la raza, color, origen nacional, religión, sexo, estado civil, orientación sexual, discapacidad , edad, información genética, estado de ciudadanía, o estado económico, en sus programas, actividades y empleo, y provee acceso equitativo a los “Boy Scouts” y a otros grupos juveniles designados. La siguiente persona ha sido designada para atender estas inquietudes referentes a las pólizas de no discriminación: El Superintendente de las Escuelas, 3215 Cuming Street, Omaha, NE 68131 (531-299-9822).