Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Is your essay 750-1000 words long?
- Have you filled in the word-count section on the Registration Form? (This is a type-fillable form, but may not work well with FireFox.)
- Have you given your essay a title?
- Does your essay have standardized citations and a bibliography citing the minimum two sources?
- Is your essay typed, double-spaced, single-sided, on white 8 1/2 by 11-inch paper, Times New Roman font at size 12? (No binders, please).
- Have you numbered the pages of your essay?
- Have you made sure that your name and school do NOT appear anywhere on the essay?
- Have you provided two copies of your essay, including the bibliography?
- Have you completed the Registration Form (including the three required signatures)?
- Have you attached your Registration Form and Pre-writing Reflection Sheet to the top of your essay? (Again, this is a type-fillable form and may not work well with FireFox.)
- Have you made a hard copy and computer copy of your essay and the Registration Form to keep for your own records?
- Have you mailed everything with a postmark no later than FEBRUARY 24th?
Great! Job well done!
If you have any questions, call the Institute for Holocaust Education at 402-334-6453 or e-mail Essay Contest Coordinator at email@example.com
We look forward to your submissions!
Omaha Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, age, genetic information, citizenship status, or economic status in its programs, activities and employment and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following individual has been designated to address inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Superintendent of Schools, 3215 Cuming Street, Omaha, NE 68131 (531-299-9822).
Las Escuelas Públicas de Omaha no discriminan basados en la raza, color, origen nacional, religión, sexo, estado civil, orientación sexual, discapacidad , edad, información genética, estado de ciudadanía, o estado económico, en sus programas, actividades y empleo, y provee acceso equitativo a los “Boy Scouts” y a otros grupos juveniles designados. La siguiente persona ha sido designada para atender estas inquietudes referentes a las pólizas de no discriminación: El Superintendente de las Escuelas, 3215 Cuming Street, Omaha, NE 68131 (531-299-9822).