Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
At the end of the LEARN game, take a screen shot of your score and put it in the FORMATIVE.
- Students will be able to define vocabulary associated with Fake News
- Students will be demonstrate a working knowledge of that vocabulary.
- Students will complete a quiz over the vocabulary with a score of 2 or above.
- Students will be able to complete a variety of activities where knowledge of these vocabulary terms are required.
OPEN THE FORMATIVE LINK IN YOUR GENERAL POSTS TAB
Vocabulary Balloon Pop
- Play this game 2 times
- At the end of each game, screen shot your score and put it in the Formative Balloon Pop Question.
Vocabulary Game show
- Play this game 2 times
- At the end of each game, screen shot your score and put it in the Formative Game Show Quiz Question.
- Go to the Formative
- Complete the Vocabulary Quiz & Submit the Formative.
Vocabulary List For Fake News
Download this to your iPad BEFORE you take the quiz.
Everyone should get 100% on the quiz because I want you to use this vocabulary page.
Go Back to the FAIRGROUNDS and choose which ride you will go on at the fair.
Omaha Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, age, genetic information, citizenship status, or economic status in its programs, activities and employment and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following individual has been designated to address inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Superintendent of Schools, 3215 Cuming Street, Omaha, NE 68131 (531-299-9822).
Las Escuelas Públicas de Omaha no discriminan basados en la raza, color, origen nacional, religión, sexo, estado civil, orientación sexual, discapacidad , edad, información genética, estado de ciudadanía, o estado económico, en sus programas, actividades y empleo, y provee acceso equitativo a los “Boy Scouts” y a otros grupos juveniles designados. La siguiente persona ha sido designada para atender estas inquietudes referentes a las pólizas de no discriminación: El Superintendente de las Escuelas, 3215 Cuming Street, Omaha, NE 68131 (531-299-9822).